Best golf quotes

Aqui estão algumas citações sobre o golfe proferidas por diversas pessoas, desde comediantes a presidentes. Enjoy! :)




Dave Marr








"Golf is life. If you can't take golf, you can't take life." Unknown
  
"The older you get, the stronger the wind gets; and it's always in your face." Jack Nicklaus
 
"I have a tip that can take five strokes off anyone's golf game: It's called an eraser." Arnold Palmer 


"Golf is a fascinating game. It has taken me nearly 40 years to discover that I can't play it." Ted Ray

"A passion, an obsession, a romance, a nice acquaintanceship with trees, sand and water." Bob Ryan

"My swing is so bad, I look like a caveman killing his lunch."  Lee Trevino

"Golf is a game in which you yell 'fore', shoot six and write down five." Paul Harvey

"Golf is the most fun you can have without taking your clothes off." Chi Chi Rodriguez 
 




"On a recent survey, 80 percent of golfers admitted cheating. The other 20 percent lied." Bruce Lansky










"It is good sportsmanship not to pick up lost balls while they are still rolling."  Mark Twain

"The only time my prayers are never answered is on the golf course." Billy Graham

"They call it golf because all the other four letter words were taken." Ray Floyd 

"I don't like watching golf on TV. I can't stand whispering." David Brenner




"Don't play too much golf. Two rounds a day are plenty." Harry Vardon 




Beijinhos golfistas,
mmap 

Comentários

Mensagens populares